- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 16:00
Last admission: 15:30
- Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and university closure days
* Please note that the Botanical Garden is located some distance from the museum (Furukawa Hall).
You can see the photos of plants and insects, as well as the flowers and fruits of the month in the observation garden on the second floor of the seminar house during the following periods:
First semester: January 15 - June 30
Second semester: October 1 - December 15
Cautions for visitors
- Smoking is not allowed on the grounds.
- Eating and drinking are only allowed under the wisteria trellis and near the benches outside the park. You must take your trash home with you.
- Please do not pick or damage any plants or animals in the park.
- If you need to collect plants or animals for research or educational purposes, please contact the museum in advance.
- There are several ponds in the park and some areas of the park are not safe to visit. Please be careful for your own safety.
- There are no restrooms in the park. Please use the restroom at the Co-op to the east.