Nagoya University Museum (Furukawa Hall)
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 - 15:00
Last admission: 14:30
- Sundays and Mondays
The Botanical Garden is closed on different days: find out more here.
- Disabled parking is available in front of the museum.
- There is a ramp from the parking lot to the exhibition floor (2nd floor).
- An elevator is available from the exhibition floor (2nd floor) to the lecture rooms (3rd floor).
- Multi-purpose toilets are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
* Please note that the Botanical Garden is located some distance from the museum (Furukawa Hall).